SPEEDRITE 18000i Dual Powered 110V/12V Energizer | 18 Joule| Free U.S.A. Shipping and Fence Tester
110V AC OR 12V Battery Powered Unigizer
FREE U.S.A. SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
FREE SINGLE LIGHT FENCE TESTER INCLUDED *
REMOTE SOLD SEPARATELY
The speedrite 18000i is a very popular model from valley farm supply. This speedrite energizer gives you a reliable 3 in 1 solution to manage your electric fence at your farm. The 18000i is an all in one unit. We ship it to your door fast and at no cost. Speedrite energizers delivered to your factory warranty and we stand behind ever product we sell.
Fully featured. Remote control capable. Can be used in 110V, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
Powers up to 120 miles (1300 acres) of fence
18 J maximum output energy (24 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximizing the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 120 watt
- Remote capable (remote sold separately ST102). Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance. Email us at email@example.com to purchase a speedrite remote/fault finder.
- LCD Voltage Display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Low Interference. Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimize electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Ground monitoring. Indicates ground system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the ground system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
Adjustable Power and Pulse Speedes
Half voltage terminal.
Includes 110V power adaptor and battery leads.
3 year (includes lightning) Warranty
* Free fence tester while supplies last. Can substitute similar cost item.
Distance powers: miles
Distance powers: Acres
12 V / 110 V
Maximum stored energy
Maximum output energy
Output Voltage @ 500 Ω
13 x 10 ¼ x 4 ¼”
We Also Recommend
Speedrite 46000W Electric Fence Energizer | 290 Mile / 3300 acres | Free USA Shipping | COMES WITH FREE REMOTE CONTROL / FAULT FINDER
SPEEDRITE 18000i + Remote Control | Dual Powered 110V/12V Energizer | 18 Joule | Free U.S.A. Shipping
SPEEDRITE 12000i + Remote | Dual Powered 110V/12V Energizer | 12 Joule | Free U.S.A. Shipping
SPEEDRITE 12000i Dual Powered 110V/12V Energizer | 12 Joule | Free U.S.A. Shipping and Fence Tester