Tru-Test XRP2 EID Panel Reader | Free Shipping
Tru-Test XRP2 EID Panel Reader for Livestock
FREE USA SHIPPING!
The XRP2 is built around Tru-Test’s state of the art digital signal processing that gives optimum read range while automatically reducing unwanted interference.
Its revolutionary fast auto tuning provides maximum performance under all conditions. The fixed panel reader environment isn’t static. Small changes in the metal work or the simple action of opening a metal gate on a chute or crate can affect the reader’s range and read speed performance. Tru-Test’s EID Panel Readers maintain optimal performance through these changing conditions by retuning up to 18 times per second, ensuring consistent, accurate tag reads throughout your weigh session.
The XRP2 gives you the flexibility to record EID tags into a session file or send EIDs directly to your weigh scale indicator to record individual animal weights and other information. It also comes with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology to easily connect to your weigh scale indicator or smartphone.
- Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Read distances up to 39” – based on antenna
- Memory up to 20,000 scanned tags
- Built-in tag counter
- 100 sessions for recording data
- Record EID, date, and timestamp
- Option to record tags or send to your weigh scale indicator.
- Wirelessly connect with your weigh scale indicator or smartphone using Bluetooth® technology.
- Easily download recorded information to your PC or AndroidTM smartphone.
- Plug and play setup with unique auto tuning function.
- Large and small antenna options to suit your setup.
- Rugged design for the tough agricultural environment.
- 2-year warranty.
Size: 8” x 9 1/2” x 3”. Weight 2 2/5 lbs.
- 12V battery leads
- Power adaptor
- Serial cable
- USB adaptor
- Mounting bracket
- EziLink software CD
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags
Plug and play setup
Unique auto tuning function monitors and adjusts to the environment to ensure consistent tag reads.
Wireless or wired EID transfer
Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to transfer scanned EIDs to weigh scale indicator or other devices up to 100m away. Automatic pairing/connection to Tru-Test weigh scale indicator or use the supplied serial communication cable.
Record scanned tags into session files that can be downloaded. Store up to 20,000 tags in memory
Comes with Data Link PC software for Windows®, for downloading recorded information and configuring the reader.
Data Link app for Android smartphones.
Email session files back to the office.
Superior read performance
FDX: Up to 1,050 reads per minute
HDX: Up to 850 reads per minute
Single large antenna – Up to 39” (1 m)
Single small antenna – Up to 30” (0.75 m)
Option to increase the read distance with a dual antenna adaptor.
Scanned tags and setup options displayed on a daylight viewable screen. Bright lights and buzzer provide clear feedback on status.
Easier installation with tuning and interference feedback.
Connect to a 12 – 24V battery or use the supplied mains power adaptor.
IP67 waterproof case with double walled construction and rubber corner buffers for extra durability.
ANTENNAS (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Rugged design and easy to install large antenna
- Read range single antenna up to 39” (1 m)
- Antenna size: 24×34 inches (Width × Height)
- Weight: 18 lb
- Sold separately
- Rugged design and easy to install small antenna
- Read range single antenna up to 30” (0.75m)
- Antenna size: 16×17 inches (Width × Height)
- Weight: 5 lbg
- Sold separately
We Also Recommend
Tru-Test EziWeigh 7i Complete Livestock Scale System | Free Shipping
Tru-Test EziWeigh 7i Scale, MP600 Load Bar System | Free Shipping
Tru-Test EziWeigh 7i Complete Sheep and Goat Scale System | Free Shipping